Monday

Vision & Philosophy Technology

While I look into becoming an administrator I understand how important the use of technology is. I would want the students, teachers and staff in my school utilizing the technology available. I know that I would have to lead by example so that I could hold everyone accountable. I would set up a website for the school, use e-mail as a way of communication, and show slideshows as an introduction to staff meetings. I would try to stay current on what is new with technology so that I could introduce new applications and ideas to the staff. I would also be prepared to answer any questions staff members may have about technology.

Technology is essential in the world of education. It is an administrator’s job to lead the school toward technology. While technology will continue to advance a principal must make sure that they stay up to date on new programs and devices that will be useful within the school. As a leader I understand how useful technology can be when trying to stay connected with community members, parents and staff. It can be a time saver, organizer and help a presenter keep the audience engaged. It is also important to stay current on how students are using technology that is available to them so that if any situations such as sexting happen you know how to approach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment